From:
Donna Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 08:26:10 -0800
sorry for the subject line, it sounds much worse than the actual
situation. I had a question from a mum who is happily nursing her 11
month old and has gotten criticism from family and friends. They claim
that her "allowing" him to nurse for "comfort" means he will grow up
turning to food for comfort and will have an eating disorder. We all
know (the mum does too) that this is hooey, but she would like to know
if there are any references or articles she can show her friends and
family that this is not the case. Many thanks.

Donna Hansen
Burnaby, British Columbia (wow, 2 posts in one day, a record)
mailto:[log in to unmask]