From:
Julius Edlavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 11:44:22 -0600
Dr Ronald Cook is the VP of the American Academy of Pediatrics
He graciosly spent 90 minutes with us January 28th discussing several issues
I know many of you have concerns related to the AAP's support of Breastfeeding
I must admit as an active and proud member, I had some concerns too.
The good news is the tide has changed and the AAP is much more supportive
than ever before.
Maybe they could be better, bu they are improving.
        I'd like to invite Dr Cook who is now a chat maven to spend a Monday with
us discussing the AAP and breastfeeding. Maybe he could even tell us about
the AAP vs Nestle Legal Battle.
WOULD YOU LIKE THIS AS A CHAT SESSION?
WHO EVER COMES MUST BE VERY POLITE?
He is very nice and I think it could be a fun discussion.

Julius Edlavitch MD
Internatonal Pediatric Chat
http://www.pedschat.org
"What Wisdom can one have that is greater than kindness"