From:
Suzanne Millies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 01:23:05 EST
Jack or anyone please help!
 A mother called me today whose baby has been exclusively breasted for his
first
 3 and one half months and now has mucous stool pink tinged with scant dark
red streaks. The pediatrician says if the stool is not guiac negative by
Monday the 18th he wants the baby off breastmilk.  What could this be from and
why take the baby off breast? I can't find any info in any of the texts unless
I'm not looking in the right place. Thanks!