From:
S&J Sheperd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:43:16 -0800
My midwife for my last baby recommended I take these starting a couple days
before,(my memeory is failing) before I went into labor.  She said it would
help decrease the cramps after birth.  I wasn't real good at remembering to
take them, so maybe they could've been more effective if I had.  I was still
pretty painful.  I will have to remember to try this as I have just recently
gotten my period back along with that long-forgotten crampy feeling! (my
"baby" is 18 months).

Janette