Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 06:45:45 -0500
I. too, have had my share of mothers who want to breastfeed...
They will insist on buying every gadget under the sun. They see every LLL
Leader and LC in the area. They buy books. They do everything, in fact,
except put the baby to the breast as often and as for as long as necessary.

I am the same way about wanting to go to the moon...
I want to be transported there instantaneously, and be directed to the
nearest Hilton. I want to be given a guided tour from a nice, warm, safe
moon-vehicle, which has artificial gravity and enough oxygen so that I don't
need to wear a spacesuit. What - you want me to train as an astronaut? Don't
be daft! Who has the time for that?

I have to get on with my life!

Norma Ritter, IBCLC
*Breastfeeding Matters*  [log in to unmask]