From:
royce anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:37:09 -0600
I recently e-mailed MJ re: the coupon in my Sunday paper which
advertised formula with a cute baby picture and of course the $1.00 off
coupon as it related to the Code.

I received a prompt, polite reply stating "Mead Johnson Nutritionals
observes the WHO Code in developing
countries; this particular ad was only distributed within the United
States" and " We have received positive
comments from some lactation consultants about our Easy Ones, since they
can
provide a breast-feeding mother with one bottle of formula for a rare,
emergency occasion without leaving her with an large opened can of
powder that
must be used within 30 days or discarded".

Am I missing something???????

Royce Anderson, RN, IBCLC in Oklahoma City, OK
mailto:[log in to unmask]