From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:39:09 -0500
Dear Pat, I totally agree that we need a Yeast Summit.  Unfortunately
reading the archives on this one (yeast) could drive you crazy and not
really help you help mom.  Need some research based info friends - how
about keeping facts and figures on people you help treat.  Onset, precip
factors, time from onset to tx., type of tx 1.2.3. etc., what finally
helped in this particular case. (Come on researchers - what else should we
document?)

Also for good overall yeast info I use Kay Hoover's info and Jack Newman's.
 I think they are the most current and each of us need a copy.  (sorry if
that's an ad, but it's MHO).  Jack's is on the internet and Kay's is an
addendum to LC Series Unit 18. Candidiasis & BF. Available from LLLI and
other sources.

If you are an LC or an aspiring LC you need to familiarize yourself with
the good info contained in the LC Series.

Sincerely, Pat in SNJ