From:
janna zempsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 19:07:22 -0500
Hi!  I have been contacted by a woman who is now pregnant with her
second baby, intending to breastfeed.  During breastfeeding of #1 she
was plagued with plugged ducts, resulting in mastitis X2.  She has
learned of lecithin and is asking when should she start?  prenatally?
and the correct dose?  I'd love to hear from you!  janna zempsky, cpnp,
ibclc in icy, slushy hartford.