HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 02:16:24 +0930
After a lapse of ten years, I am again teaching historical archaeology
and would like to know the availability of videos to show to my class.
Can anyone help me with the titles of some good videos, along with where
I can order them? Please respond off-list. If I get sufficient responses,
I will post to HISTARCH a summary.

Thanks,

Bill Adams

William Hampton Adams,
  Director of Studies
Department of Archaeology
Flinders University
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide 5001, S.Australia

Phone: + 61 8 8 201 5257
Fax:   + 61 8 8 201 3845

See Archaeology at Flinders on our website at
http://cmetwww.cc.flinders.edu.au/Archaeology/Home_Page.html

See an entire site report on the excavations in Fairbanks, Alaska at:
http://cmetwww.cc.flinders.edu.au/Archaeology/Heritage/Barnette/Start