From:
Kar-Ming Chong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:27:04 +0800
I have just finished reading a book on the pianist Dinu Lipatti. Quite an
interesting read. Makes me want to go out and buy recordings of Mozart's
PCs by Clara Haskil.

I wasn't aware that Lipatti had dabble in compositions.  Has anyone gottten
the chance to hear these compositions? Are there any recordings of
Lipatti's compositions out there currently on CDs?

Also, is anyone aware of any other recordings by Lipatti besides the
currently availabel EMI 5-CD box set?

Cheers
Kar Ming