From:
Jeanne Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 10:39:21 -0600
I believe Barbara Wilson-Clay said she would be no-mail for the
holidays, but I can answer your question about the new milk bank in
Texas.  We both have the honor of serving on the Board of Directors.

The new Mothers' Milk Bank at Austin is a newly formed non-profit
organization.  One of the local hospitals has generously donated office
space in a prime location.  We are in the process of collecting
donations for the equipment necessary to process the precious donor
milk.  Unfortunately, we do not have the capability to offer donor milk
to the Texas Octuplets at this time.

There is a website still under construction at
http://www.mmbaustin.org

I do hope that we will have a press release to share with Lactnet when
the milk bank is fully functioning.
--
Jeanne Mitchell, Austin, TX
http://www.flash.net/~xanth/home.htm