From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:49:18 -0500
Callie, I didn't think you really needed the recipe!  I agree, it is
probably not warranted and is probably dangerous.  The HCP probably wants
to make this small  baby be average and it ain't gonna happen!  The kid
will  continue to grow at his/her own rate.  Parents are continually asking
me if their kid is too big, too small, what to  give them to make them eat.
 It is a major  problem that I believe is very cultural, not physiologic.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ