Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Suzie Calvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 00:38:00 EST
In a message dated 1/11/99 5:06:07 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but it was the informative,
warm,
caring and accepting information in this very volume that empowered me to
nurse my first baby 20 years ago.  As a La Leche League Leader, I support and
defend every documented word in The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.

I would love to get your opinion on another breastfeeding source that has been
translated into so many languages and helped so many women worldwide for more
than 40 years.  The "reality" is that The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding  has
been instrumental in helping millions of woman to successfully breastfeed.

Ruth Scuderi>>

I am new to this list and really have only been striving to be the best lurker
I can be, but this caught my eye and I have to just add my .02 cents in saying
that I agree with you, Ruth.  I love The Womanly Art and continue to refer to
it regularly, as well as lend it to every new nursing mother I know.  There
are many who have benefited by that LLL book.  I'm not flaming at all, just
defending what I also feel to be a great piece of breastfeeding literature.

Suzie Calvin
Riverside, CA