From:
Ann Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:15:06 EST
Hi Mary Jane,
I know of two ENT docs who will clip a frenulum. There are a couple things to
keep in mind. these 2 guys work out of Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates so
if your client does not have Harvard/Pilgrim for insurance she may need to pay
a higher fee. Also I noted that you are out in Pittsfield, is your client also
from out there? These docs are in Chelmsford, Burlington and Medford. In
Chelmsford is Dr. Bjorn Bie and in Burlington/Medford is Dr. Terry Liu.
Margery Wilson also knows of some docs who will clip these, have you heard
from her?

If you are interested in contacting these docs, e-mail me privately.
Ann Perry RN IBCLC
Boston area