From:
Ann Twiggs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 10:40:48 -0500
I just realized - this is a pun.  Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know
that the Ohio Lactation Consultant Association (OLCA) is putting up a
billboard in Columbus for the month of January (state legislators
reconvene) that will say "Breastfeeding Welcome in Ohio" .  I am going to
see that art work tommorrow.  We are paying full price for this ($1,500
per month) so that we can have it placed in a well trafficked area.  I'll
also ask if they can do a few public service ones in other not so
desirable areas.   I'm also planning on send each legislator a letter with
an individual "Breastfeeding Welcome Here" sticker to display in their
offices along with the cost effectiveness of BF WABA flyer.  We
decided to go with a positive message.  If we say it is so perhaps it will
be so.

Ann Twiggs, President OLCA
Columbus, Ohio "Breastfeeding Welcome in Ohio"