From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 10:40:07 -0500
Dear Gail, I'd make it short and sweet and focus on your four points with a
ref or 2 (or 6 :-) for each one.  I agree the reasoning is totally
demented, but not surprising - what nurse more <gasp> why ever would you
want to do "that"? Maybe Dr. Gartner and Dr. Maisels can be contacted to
also reply.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ