Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rowena Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:03:07 -0800
Trying again....:)R
> From: Rowena Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: mom with chronically plugged ducts

> Hi! I had a thought about "your" mom with chronically plugged ducts
which feels *worse* after pumping. Sounds like MILK BLISTERS to me!
Can she see white blebs on the nipple? (Especially the side you said
she could identify Three ducts?) The only way to clear this up for
good is to remove the top of the "blister"/duct and keep the duct
open. This is tedious at first! Finally the body will agree and cease
covering over that duct. Meanwhile the edge of the duct (at least the
edge---maybe more) is irritated and the duct spasms after feeds or
pumping. Write back if this is clear as mud. Hope it helps!
> Been there,
> Rowena Tucker
> College Station, TX
> mailto: [log in to unmask]
> (does this really work?)
PS. I, too, have thought these were somehow related to yeast, but no
way to "prove" it. sigh....