From:
Jeanne Badman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 16:38:26 -0600
Greetings Monique, Heather ,Thank you for your recent messages describing
incidents of breastfeeding in the movies.  I'll add one more.

"Ju Dou", a film from China set in the 1920's, features a new mother
nursing her baby.  Later when her lover visits her for a tryst, she
mentions that she has sore breasts.  She turns from our view to express her
milk into a bowl.  Her lover comments,
"Too much milk?"  She then asks him to suck it for her.

Now, let's see this attitude in some western films!

Sincerely,

Jeanne Badman, IBCLC
St. Paul, MN, USA

[log in to unmask]            *NrrdGrrl*
http://www.visi.com/~artmama