From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:18:17 EST
others will undoubtedly have longer more coherent explanations than me, but my
first two thoughts about this are, check to see what specific meds were used,
demerol can really have long lasting effects. also, i advise my clients to not
use soy formula at all. i encourage use of donor milk, and if someone needs to
use formula long term, then my recommendations are try dairy first and then
the elementals. never soy (the reasons have been discussed a lot on lactnet,
see the archives).

carol brussel IBCLC