From:
Jessica Donahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 23:18:42 EST
I have the privlege of lecturing to the Junior Nursing students at UAMS prior
to them starting their OB clinical.  last time I was there I brought my then
2!/2 month old daughter ( In the sling of course, basic black sling,  navy
Dress doesn't every working mother dress this way?)  The instructors were more
than happy to allow this and Madeline was the hit of the day.  She did begin
to snore halfway through my lecture!  I guess she had been there done that!!
I would advise this mother to fight this fight to the end. Nursing babies
under 6 months are hardly ever a disruption.

Jessica Donahue  RN  IBCLC    ( who thinks all moms should have 3 slings  1
denim  1 basic black  and 1 print!)