From:
Annette E Nedrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 16:16:08 -0500
I am a new LC & fairly new to lacnet I wish I was on this before the test
it probaly would have helped.  Well I had to reply about the young girl &
the start of a breast bud possibly my daughter age 7 developed one also
on her right breast first she said it hurt so I asked if she fell on it
or if someone pushed into her all were no.  Took her to the ped. & she
felt it was early development & to watch & bring her back if any more
changes occur she had said the earliest she had ever seen was 6.  Just
thought I'd comment on that.  By the way my daughter thougt it was great
now she could have a baby better get off the computer & talk to her more
about the birds & the bees.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]