From:
"<Chris Mayou>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:46:21 EST
Dear Ruth,
You certainly don't sound dumb!  LA is a La Leche League abbreviation for
Leader Applicant.  Leader Applicants are asked not to announce their status at
LLL meetings to avoid confusing mothers who may not realize that until
Applicants are accredited, they cannot speak for LLL.
Chris Mayou
Oregon (yes, it is raining!)

"...my LA status,"

O.K. I hope I don't sound too dumb, but as I have a tendency to embarrass
myself I better ask this.  What is "LA status?"

Ruth
Not in LA, in SF