Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lisa Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:28:01 EST
If albendazole is like mebendazole and is used to treat pinworms (and other
kinds of worms), isn't the usual recommendation to "treat the whole family at
once" and wouldn't the 5 month old also get his own dose??

That is what happened in our house - nursling was older (2years).  I took the
drug, he took the drug, five year old sister took the drug, we all took the
drug except Daddy who was out of town when the pinworms struck.

Just wondering from a purely non-health care practitioner standpoint.
Lisa Jones, LLLL in Wellington, south Florida, USA