Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:34:03 +0000
I sent the info from Lactnet about casein-dominant ABM (being broken down
into morphine-like substances which lull the baby) to a bf-friendly
paediatrician friend/colleague - isn't it amazing, I said, this sort of ABM
is actually *doping* babies, not filling them up.

He emailed back to me saying it was indeed worth knowing - but if it was
very widely known it might actually *increase* the demand for it.

Sigh.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc Newcastle upon Tyne UK