Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:03:54 -0600
>My own thoughts---for our situation--possibly dairy.  With my present
>pregnancy, I have had no cow's milk---makes me ill to even look at it!  I
>have added icecream back into my diet though.  I am hoping that the
>decrease in dairy will help.  I know, I probably should cut out the
>icecream!

Gloria, I would love to know if your plan works for you. I have often told
mothers whose babies exhibit dairy sensitivity to avoid dairy in the next
pregnancy and they might avoid the sensitization.  I never had anyone tell
me if it, in fact, worked for them.  I keep saying it because it makes
sense to me, but I'd like to know.

I would suspect that mom would still not be able to go full tilt into the
dairy diet, but perhaps she wouldn't have to read labels and could hava an
occasional "ice cream."

So, when you have your little one I will be asking you about this.  I don't
expect you to remember, in the newborn days, that Pat Gima wanted to know
about dairy sensitivity.

Thanks for you post.

Pat Gima
mailto:[log in to unmask]