From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:23:42 -0700
Hi All,
Barb - Great job!  THe article was very nice, IMO.  Great quotes from you
and the other BF folks.  I really wonder about the personal issues with BF
the producers have tho.  What they say and what they will be portraying on
the show simply do not match up, again, IMO.
I would think that rather than showing a story about a woman with
insuficient milk and a dead baby, they would do much better to show a woman
having BF difficulties recienving the proper help from the hosp.  THat would
be much more helpful than what they have done.  I won't even go into my
thoughts on their statement that they are not recieving influence from the
marketing companies...

Jay

Time to go pack...Escrow may close today!!!  But man do we have a lot of
work to do...the sellers left the house in unbelieveably FILTHY
condition...After the walk through (with the kids all over the floors) I
took the kids home and put them straight in the bath!  I wouldn't even let
my cat live in that filth...Oh, and they used 3-4 different colors of paint
on the outside of the house where they had to do touch ups...and none of
them match the original colors of the house!  ACCKKK!!!
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento (State Capital), California, West Coast, USA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."