From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 21:42:35 -0400
I think  this is a very good idea to use in prenatal classes.  Formula
taste tests!  Have a bunch of cheap disposable spoons to use to sip from.
Ground rule - No used spoon back into a cups of formula samples.  Be sure
and include soy!  Loved the suggestion about telling parents to use it
themselves.  Personal daily experience - formula babies smell so bad.  Even
their pee stinks!  Beautiful little BF 14 mo old having lunch today while I
checked him out.  He wasn't happy to disconnect long enough for me to see
down the hatch.  He's so healthy and beautiful.  Made my day!  Sincerely,
Pat in SNJ