Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Wendy Funk, LLL Leader" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 06:40:15 -0500
We're all (me, too) always getting angry for breastfeeding being
depicted badly... I've got a good one.

I went to a pretty intense statistical training course this week
(variance estimation in cluster correlated sample survey data).
We had some labs for the class, and the dataset that we were using to
analyze was a WIC dataset about breastfeeding.  Our instructor
discussed how strongly the literature indicates that breastfed
babies are the healthiest babies... I had a few colleagues in the
class with me, and they gave me the big smiles when they heard the
subject area.  Of course, the audience was a bunch of gearheads (no
offense - I'm one, too) and it was kind of funny to see the other folks'
reactions.

Nice to see breastfeeding depcited so nicely, especially after stupid
old Chicago Hope.  And I did comment positively on the use of the WIC data.

Wendy