From:
Mari Douma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:45:01 -0500
Does anyone out there know of an article about the sucess of the Arkansas
Department of Health in increasing the breastfeeding rates in their state? I
had two (and now only one) articles on this program. I somehow lost the one
that had the most detail in it and have since been unable to find it back
with literature searches. I am sure it exists but have since begun to doubt
myself! The article that I still have (both articles were of the same
program) is titled: Breastfeeding in Arkansas: the role of the Arkansas
Department of Health by Malinda Webb, MD and Susan Ellerbee, PhD, RNC,
published in the Journal of the Arkansas Medical Society Sept 1996. If
anyone knows of the corresponding article, I would really be eternally
grateful!!!

Mari Douma, DO