From:
Steve Cannello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:20:51 -0800
I tried to send this direct but i dont have a good address.  if anyone
else wants to answer it would be nice back up if Mr. Nice does not see
this.

Dear Nice Frank:  I am currently working on completing my paperwork to
become a
lactation consultant with UCLA.  I would really appreciate any
recommendations
you may have regarding books on herbals, homeopathies etc. in
breastfeeding.
Before advising clients to use blessed thistle etc I probably should
have a few
texts to use as resources.

Additionally our local family practice docs are really pushing
breastfeeding moms
to give their infants vitamin supplements without blood tests to confirm
that the
infant may be anemic etc. -- the idea of flouride supplemtation has also
come up
and our local city water supply has 1.1 ppm.  Any research sources etc
would
be appreciated.

Happy holidays,
Debbie Colbert, RNC