From:
Belinda Bohnert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 10:50:33 EDT
Hi all,

I have to throw a kink into this line of thinking :(.  I was the only
breastfed baby in my family of three children.  I had, 2 broken arms--same arm
two different times, a bicycle wreck that tore a knee ligament to hell and
back, and my head needing stitches two different times once in back and once
in front.  One other sibling broke a leg once.

Of course I was the biggest daredevil to hit the earth :)  So maybe
breastfeeding just gave me more confidence than my body could handle :)

Belinda Bohnert, breastfeeding counselor
Nursing Matters
Breastpump Sales & Rental
Indianapolis Indiana

<< Diane and all.... I've wondered about this myself.  I have 3 adult
 breastfed kids.  Two of them have had stitches, but we've never had a
 broken bone, hospitalization for illness, appendicitis, no car
 accidents, etc. (Thank you, God)  I always figured bf has something to
 do with it!