From:
Alicia Burgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:56:31 -0700
I just tried calling the phone number that was listed for Harriette
Hartigan, and got a disconnect message.  The number, (316)677-0519, the
problem, I don't remember who posted the info!  I deleted the messages
before calling the number!  So, my plea to whoever posted the info on
Harriette's artwork, could you re-post if indeed the number was printed up
wrong?  And, if not, and I'm going dyslexic all of a sudden, well
then....never mind!!
Thanks,

Alicia Burgett, CLE, IBCLC