From:
royce anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 18:28:42 -0500
Has anyone ever heard of a Schuco pump.  NICU mom received one from her
HMO.  People I talked to (case mgr & co. renting pump) stated that they
had never had any complaints on pump and the pump was appropriate for
maternal/child separation.  Dad showed it to me.  It is labeled as a
Schuco Vac, 115 V, 60 Hz, 2.5 A.  It has a single set up, very small,
soft, flexible flange and is finger controlled.  It looks like a
regular, hosp type suction machine.  Any thoughts?

BTW, it is rented for $79.50/month!!!!

Royce Anderson, RN, IBCLC in Oklahoma City where it's 105 degrees at
6:30 p.m.

mailto:[log in to unmask]