From:
Cindy Neary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:53:16 EDT
I am sending this to Lactnet because the address bounced back to me when I
mailed it directly to Dr. Duiker.

Dear Dr. Duiker,

    I imagine you are sorting through the onslaught of information right now
from your post on Lactnet.
     I am the chairman of the breastfeeding committee at my hospital (Madigan
Army Medical Center).  I strongly recommend two videos for your lectures: 1)
Delivery and Self Attachment ( approx. 8 minutes, available widely for
$15.00-20.00) and 2) The Royal College of Midwives video on breastfeeding and
positioning by Chloe Fischer ( approx. 20 minutes, available for about
$49.00).

      Here are the point of contact for some very helpful catalogues of
breastfeeding information/educational materials.

The Learning Curve  1-800-795-9295 (has many educational materials designed
for patients)

Breastfeeding Support Consultants 1-215-822-1281 (wonderful professional
education materials.

ICEA (International Childbirth Education Association) 1-612-854-8660

La Leche League International  1-800-La Leche

I hope these help.  I would give you more, but my catalogue file is out of the
house at the moment.  If you would like more specifics on titles of particular
references, resources, just let me know.

Cindy Neary RN
Lactation Educator