Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kern, Gina, Kaitlyn, Zachary Graves" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 13:09:56 -0700
Comments:
Do you know any info on a 18 month old with yukky looking ears to a
doctor that suggest going to an ENT for tubes when my breast fed HAPPY
baby is so Happy.  When I called ENT's they acted like they wanted my
insurance $.  "If the peditrician referred you than he must need tubes.
That worried me & I didn't trust them because that's how they make $.  I
don't want tubes in his ears.   Tubes seem to be the popular thing to do
now like tonsils were in the past.  He says a few words
(momma/no/dada/yes/bye bye...).  He walked about 15 mo. & has an
older sister that's 8.  My husband spoke jiberish & his brother
translated for him until he was 3.  I didn't speak until I was 3.  My
parents had me tested & they said I would talk when I was ready.  & my
dad says I never shut up when I did finally start talking.  I've given my
son asadolphus/ecinatia/vitamin C....  I took dairy products & sugar out
of his diet.  I know he hears because he
responds to ring around the rosie/ No No/ Peek a Boo/Wheels on the
bus.......Any info for
confidence he is ready for his 18 mo shots & I have no info to back me
up.  What do you think?????

Gina Graves in the Dallas area