From:
Pearl Shifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 01:52:28 EDT
Please, lactnetters, be careful when you respond to a post on Lactnet. I
just did a search of the archives re: Pierre Robin syndrome, and one of
the posts I retrieved was mainly a complete digest that someone had
included in their reply, a digest that had one small reference to a
stuff come along. I have enough trouble reading the digests the first
time around, let alone sort through one when it comes in through an
archive search.
I know the list mothers have asked lactnetters time and time again to be
more careful. Please take a moment before hitting the reply button.
Thanks.
Pearl Shifer, IBCLC
NYC
cranky in Brooklyn, and hoping I don't make the same mistake myself!
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]