Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dunn Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 09:32:29 -0600
Greetings!
Anyone out there affiliated with a LLLI Peer Counselor Program within WIC
or a similar setting?  I am writing a grant proposal to incorporate this
program into our local community's breastfeeding support efforts, and would
very much like to hear from anyone who has experience with this,
particularly related to planning and evaluation, strategies, funding,
budget, and other administrative considerations.
Any and all suggestions/information/assistance would be most gratefully
appreciated!!
Barrett Dunn, MPH student
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]