From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:46:54 -0700
Hi All,
Well, my very dear friend just found out whe is having twins...Yeah!  She
got the usual runaround from the nurses at the hosp when they saw that she
is still BF her 18 mo old, and plans on BF the twins as well as tandom
nursing the older baby.
THe nurse actually said to her "Well, I see you are still BF your 18 mo old.
You know you will have to formula feed the twins."  Another nurse told her
she would have to have a C-sec.  So she has a lot on her mind right now.
DOn't worry, as a LLLL she told them that a C-Sec was only last resort and
only in case of emergency, and that NONE of her children have ever had
formula and the twins wouldn't either!  :)

Now, after telling you about her, she needs a favor.  Several months ago, on
Lactnet, someone had posted that they had a picture of themself with their
twins in a sling.  Can that person please e-mail me?  My friend is now
"arming" herself with lots of info to educate her HCPs, and also needs to
learn how to do some of this "twin stuff" herself!

TIA!
Jay
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."
LACTNET Quilt Raffle  Check out the web page then e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] for where to send for your tickets!