Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Denise Stuart, RN,BSN,IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 01:33:07 EDT
Dear fellow Lactnetters,
My server is not letting me get to the archives tonight so I apologize if this
has been posted somewhere.  I have a mom who's baby is exhibiting some
allergic reactions and has a strong family history of allergies.  She has been
avoiding milk and the most common milk products but is now reading labels and
doing a total elimination of dairy for 2 weeks.  What is the most recommended
list to follow from there?  It seems each author I read has a different
opinion.  I had told her eggs, nuts, wheat, citrus, corn hoping it would
resolve before anything else.  Is this a good order or not?  She suggested she
had had tomato sauce a lot in the last month so I told her to decrease it but
mainly concentrate on the dairy right now.  I told her I would send her a
sample elimination diet but now I don't want to confuse her.   Thanks for any
help you can give me.
Denise Stuart, BSN, IBCLC