From:
Dee Dee Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:49:36 -0230
Hello All!

I am a new nursing grad (BN Class of '98, Memorial
University of Newfoundland, Canada) and planning
to attend the "Gentle Birth Choices &
Breastfeeding Advocacy : Part 2" Conference in
Portland Maine (sponsored by the B.E.S.T.
Connection).

Anyone out there planning to attend?  This is a
big trip for a Labrador girl, and I am just dying
to see Maine in the autumn!!  Please e-mail
privately to [log in to unmask]

The LC at our hospital has given me the
information, very supportive of my intention to
one day sit the exam!

Dee Dee Saunders, BN RN
Goose Bay, Labrador, Canada