From:
Bracha Haskel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 20:57:37 PDT
My only daughter (of six children) just turned four, so I'm still fairly new
to the world of dolls. I gave her a cute doll with lots of clothes for her
birthday. Her little friend, who just turned five, also received a doll for
her birthday. But this battery-operated doll cries pitifully unless she has
a *pacifier* or *bottle* plugged into her mouth! Aargh! What kind of awful
example for the next generation! Of course my daughter Tehilla was taken by
the technology, and wanted a bottle for her doll. My comment to her
was--"Well, how about just breastfeeding her? You see--your breastfeeding
doll *doesn't even cry*--she's so happy!":-) Tehilla was weaned only a year
ago, by the way--she ought to remember!
Bracha Haskel
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Bracha Haskel