Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 19:22:51 -0400
Just thought that some of you may be interested in the following mail I
received.  I know that several other people also have this photo on
their site, although I cant remember who at this time. If you have this
on your site without permission, you should remove it.

Thanks!

--
Cindy Curtis , RN, IBCLC  ~ Virginia , USA