From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 22:34:31 -0500
Hello everyone,
  My daughter is doing a unit on the digestive system in her 7th grade
science class and wanted to tell her teacher about the wonders of
breast milk. There are a couple of questions I can't answer so I put
them out to your collective knowledge. Please e-mail me privately
with response.
  1. How many calories are in breast milk?
  2. How much fat?
  I have explained to her that the milk is different at the beginning
of a nursing and at the end, but I don't have the specific info about
calories.
  thanks for your help.
   Naomi BAr-Yam