Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
FentonLLL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 10:16:31 EDT
Not being familiar with Oregon,  I've no idea where this city is.   I checked
the LLLI
Web Site for a Group in this city,  but they do not have a web site (doesn't
mean there isn't a Group though----mine doesn't have a web site yet either!)

You, or she can contact LLL of Oregon at the following addresses:

229 Columbia Loop
Roseburg, OR 97470
(541) 679-4667

This baby is at that age where they typically DON'T gain weight.  Too many
things are occuring, like learning to walk or perfecting it,  climbing,
exploring, etc.
Moms notice baby trimming down during this period.

Being the mom of four children,  the last three being of the small trim
variety,
there are lots of visits where weight gain is not really noticeable.   We and
Doctor
are always content as long as the charts continue to show a slow rise
(includes
plateaus)  in height and weight.

Was this a time for the baby to have done some height and head circumference
growth only?

Barbara Petzoldt,  LLLL,  AAPL/MO
WIC Peer Counselor  (I graduated from new program yesterday and am now under
contract with the county----Yeah!!!)