From:
Julius Edlavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 10:02:09 -0500
Come and ask Dr Joel Alpert Any questions you want during our open forum at
the end of the Live chat session tomorrow. Also during the Second part of
the session he will be responding live form his computer at home about AAP
Lactation  GUIDELINES

THis is a rare opportunity and I hope some of you take advantage of it

If you want our complete agenda for tomorrow write me pesonally and I will
send it out. I didn't want to take space here for this.
                   International Pediatric Chat
             Julius Edlavitch M.D. from Minnnnnnesota

          International Pediatric Chat   ***http://www.pedschat.org***

      ""International Pediatric Chat supports "Baby-Friendly" efforts at
hospitals through out the world and therefore as a policy will never take
any               support funds from a baby nutrition company.""

       "What wisdom can you have that is greater than kindness"