From:
Daniel Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 07:53:40 -0400
Hi All,
  I agree that a book would be of value. Yes, there are several books
already available and many are good. But as LactNet itself shows, there
are many ideas, suggestions, experiences and practices not mentioned in
these books. I have learned so much from the collective wisdom here, and
it (again) pointed out to me, how little I knew about the breasts and
breastfeeding.
  You wonderful people have presented situations and experiences that I
have never and probably never will encounter and to be able to file
information away (or at least say, I remember that from LactNet) will be
invaluable to me.
  Perhaps a place to start would be to have someone, go through and pull
catagories and answers from LactNet itself. This would at least be a
starting point.

Leslie Ward
Vine Grove, KY