From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 22:46:13 +0000
My apologies, I should have looked further. I looked in Hale's MMM under
Reglan and Domperidone, bc I thougth it probably was another name for one
of these drugs. But I should have looked further. It's in Hale.
Chlorpromazine is a strong traquilizer, not real recommended for nursing
mothers. I wonder who told this women it is a galactagogue and a good drug
to induce lactation (the mother is adopting a baby).

Thanks Karen!

Annelies Bon
breastfeeding counsellor of the Dutch bf org "Borstvoeding Natuurlijk"

--
Annelies Bon      http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/abon/bfbronnen.html
mother of Dirk 7yo, Tom 5yo, Pieter 2yo