Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brian & Bobbie Deans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:27:58 +0800
        Wanted to share with everyone my opinion of a video I just
previewed. It's called "Mother & Baby-getting it right" by Sue Cox LC
Tasmania and is produced by NMAA (Aust version of LLL) and before anyone
asks the address is:
Lactation Resource Centre,NMAA,P.O. Box4000, Glen Iris Vic 3146 Australia
        Sue has a nice simple hands off approach. The filming is really good
with some of the best close ups of a baby feeding that I've seen and I
really like the way she rounds off the session by getting the client to
repeat the steps just learnt and write them down. Then it's over to the mum
to go home and practice, practice, practice just as we all do with any new
skill.
        Bobbie Deans RN RM CHN IBCLC
        Perth Australia