Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sharon Coe LPN IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 17:05:30 EDT
Hi all,

Does anyone have a graphic of a baby bottle with nothing else?  In one of the
common types (BMG, JPEG, PCX, TIF etc)
With all the discussion of the sites with babies and bottles, I suddenly
thought that one of you might be able to help in my search.
I'm editor of our regional breastfeeding group's newsletter and the issue that
I'm trying to get out will include Aug so of course it's on "The Best
Investment" and I want to put a dollar sign in a bottle but I can't find one.
Please email me privately if you can help.
TIA

Sharon Coe LPN IBCLC
Mothercraft
"Advertise Breastfeeding : Give the ABM companies some competition."