HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Keeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:21:05 -0800
Dear Silas and Katie,

Best wishes to all in, and around, Maryland.  I hope all is well with you.
At the SHA in January, you and several others mentioned that my
dissertation is still circulating.  When I got home, I wrote to Stan South
inquring about publishing it in the Volumes in Historical Archaeology
series.  Yesterday I received a reply and he is interested.  My question to
you involves the St. John's site plan I included as a foldout.  In 1977 this
was labeled as an "interim" site plan.  Has it been revised or amended?
If so, I would like to include a copy.  Also, I have a photocopy of a
perspective reconstruction drawing I believe Cary Carson did.  This
came out too late for me to include it in the dissertation, but it would make
a fair "artistic" cover if it is still a reflection of site interpretation at St
.
John's.

Let me hear from you soon.  Spring term is almost over.  Sally is doing a
stenciling job up in Puyallup and Peter is learning to drive.  Exciting times
in Oregon!

Sincerely,

Bob Keeler